Peace of Mind – From the Ground Up.
We’ve heard it directly from our clients: Working with the Traube team means less stress, less hassle and overall peace of mind that the job will be done on time, and within budget, by tenured industry experts in temporary structures, fabric buildings and industrial structures.
A few highlights of our business offerings:
- Site planning and design – with advanced expertise in architectural and esthetic space planning around existing structures/facilities
- Vast inventory of tents and structures, all of which can be tailored to your exact needs
- Providers of space-finishing accompaniments including HVAC, lighting, secured entry/exit points, custom graphics (upon request) and more
- Full onsite service – installation, maintenance and removal by OSHA compliant staff
- Dedicated project team – including our Onsite Experts, Project Partners and Installation Crew
- Available Custom Graphics to brand your tent or structure as your own
- Sales, Lease and Purchase Options with or without our Maintenance Program
- Site Review and Inspections for Safety and Regulation Compliance
Our process is simple! First a Project Partner will discuss the project to gather all the necessary details including the timeline, budget, location, and headcount (if known/required).
Next, an Onsite Expert will visit the project’s job site, to determine the exact needs of the space provided. They will also review and discuss any special site or job considerations that we’ll need to know in order to select the appropriate tent or structure, and any accompaniments needed to ensure the safety and comfort of the allocated space within the provided budget. Once this information has been compiled, the Onsite Expert will work with the Project Partner to plan and review the project’s exact needs before our Installers begin the installation.
After the project plan review and approval from the client, our Installation and Removal Team will set up your selected structure and install any specified accompaniments, conduct necessary review for safety compliance and educate any designated staff on operation of any equipment (if required).
Once the project has wrapped, our Installation and Removal team will quickly and efficiently break down the Traube job site and inform the Project Partner of the closure of the project. It’s really just that simple. The first step is contacting a member of our staff to get started today!