- 1.1Please be sure your site is ready (i.e. lawns mowed, vehicles out of the way, etc.) before crew arrives.
- 1.2Each client is responsible for informing Traube Tent Company of the existence of any underground utilities (i.e. phone or gas lines, septic system, etc.), or conditions that may interfere with the ability to stake and/or anchor equipment.
- 1.3The client assumes all responsibility for all damage to underground equipment in absence of such notice.
- 2.1Delivery service is available on all orders regardless of size.
- 2.2Additional delivery charges will occur for difficult delivery locations, excessive distance for loading and unloading trucks, specific delivery and pickup times, and after-hours delivery and pickup.
- 2.3Delivery fees quoted may change after site inspection.
- 3.1The client understands that tents are temporary structures designed to provide limited protection from weather conditions, primarily sun and rain. In the event of strong winds and lightning, the tents may not provide complete protection and may even be damaged or blown over.
- 3.2Evacuation of tents to avoid possible injury is recommended when severe weather threatens the area surrounding an installed tent. It is strongly suggested that all personnel exit the tent and not seek shelter in the tent during such hazardous conditions.
- 3.3Because it may be difficult to determine if the weather is severe enough to necessitate evacuation, we suggest that you error on the side of caution and evacuate.
- 3.4For an additional charge, Traube Tent Company can make the on-site services of one of its staff available to the event to assist with weather assessment and evacuation.
- 3.5If the client declines that service, the client understands that it is their responsibility to be aware of changing weather conditions and to exercise its best judgment with regard to the evacuation of the tents.
- 3.6Traube Tent strongly recommends that client should become thoroughly familiar with evacuation procedures whether or not they decide to retain the services of a Traube Tent Company staff member during the event.
- 3.7The client agrees that in the event of a predicted or actual storm or excessive winds, Traube Tent Company may, at their sole discretion, disassemble any installed equipment to ensure safety of the client and guests.
- 4.1We provide 24-hour on call service to our clients in case of emergency. You will find contact numbers at the bottom of your contract.
- 5.1Client may retain the services of a Traube Tent Company employee during an event. Additional charges apply for this service.
- 5.2 Contracted tent orders are typically delivered 1-3 days in advance of your event while pickups occur 1-2 days following your event.
- 5.3 You may request AM (8-12) or PM (12-4) delivery or pickup service.
Cleanup/Preparation for Pickup
- 6.1All floral arrangements, trash and decorations of any kind should be removed from tent before scheduled pickup time.
- 6.2The client is responsible for moving all vehicles or other equipment out from under the tent and leaving enough room for the crew to remove the tent.
- 6.3If the Traube Tent crew needs to move equipment or wait for equipment to be moved additional charges may apply.
Indemnification and Defense
7.1The client shall indemnify and hold harmless Traube Tent Company against any loss, liability, damage to persons, things, expenses, livestock, merchandise or other items which it may incur by reason of any claim made by third parties while in, near or about said tents regardless of the cause thereof.
8.1Additional charges may apply if:
- The site is not ready or accessible when the crew arrives
- The tent and rented equipment is not ready for prearranged pickup
- Delivery or pickup is from any location other than ground level (upstairs or downstairs)
- Customer requires pickups before or after normal business hours
- Site requires custom tent installations (i.e. on asphalt, decks, immovable obstructions, etc)
[ Download site preparation PDF ]