Built to Perform to the Toughest of Standards with Ease.
Government and military staff and contractors understand the importance of meeting rigid timelines and budgets for their projects. Whether it’s a public-facing event, or secured-clearance assignment, there’s no margin for error. Projects or assignments requiring a government shelter or military structure to keep the flow of operations running smoothly require the knowledge and technical experience of professionals who understand servicing specialized operations.
Traube provides the answer for fast and functional shelters in any environment. Most products in our vast inventory are fully engineered for both wind and snow loading capabilities, built using cutting-edge products and meet high safety standards.
Examples of In-Field Applications for Government and Military Structures:
- Mobile Command Posts/Basecamps
- Storage and Warehousing
- Temporary/Permanent Operations Facilities
- Mobile Hospitals
- Semi/Permanent Military Hangars
- Classrooms/After Action Review Accommodations
- Temporary Barracks
- Dining Facilities Respite (DFAC)
- Military Personnel MWR Facilities (Morale, Welfare and Recreation)
- Emergency Decontamination Shelters
- First Aid Tents
- Temporary Emergency Housing
- Security Checkpoints
Traube Structure Advantages:
- More cost-efficient than permanent structures
- Can be erected and operational in days or less
- Installation can take place on active sites without work stoppages
- Wind resistant up to 90 miles per hour
- Sizes range from 100 to more than 25,000 square feet
- Clear span technology creates strong protection without interior posts
- Roofing options allow for sunlight
- Flexible designs include windows, doors and secured environments
Fast Installation – No Foundation Necessary
Traube’s permanent and temporary military shelters and government structures can be easily installed in almost any environment, depending on the size of the shelter and the configuration needed. All installation can be done with no foundation, making the tent or structure selected both portable and fast to erect.
Unparalleled Site and Service Expertise
When you work with Traube Structures, you can be assured that you will work with a seasoned Project Partner and Installation Staff, if required. Your Project Partner will assist you in the site planning and structure selection process. From massive military complexes, to a single personnel operations center, there’s no need that we can’t accommodate.
All Traube staff works to maintain the strictest OSHA compliance, and are fully licensed and insured for added protection.
Available Unit Sizes
Our structures come in a wide range of sizes and are installed by only Traube trained staff. Our units can be coupled with special requirements, such as lighting and HVAC. For sites requiring additional functional/structural accompaniments, please see our Tent Accessories page, or contact a Project Partner to arrange for a planning session.