After almost 75 years and three generations of family ownership, Traube Tent is like no other tent rental company. We are a passionate, experienced, dependable group of professionals who are laser focused on the successful execution of each and every installation and the complete satisfaction of every client. We believe every successful special event begins and ends with a perfect venue, which is why we specialize in tents and nothing else.
Traube knows events. We have been supporting them for years, and have worked with the seasoned professionals who are responsible for everything from major corporate functions to the most elegant weddings. When you are faced with planning an event, we know that you have more on your mind than obtaining a tent for rental. That’s why we maintain a commitment to unparalleled customer service, flexibility and the highest quality products. A Traube Tent provides peace of mind. We are not simply a vendor. Our relationships go back decades as we pride ourselves on delivering the most compelling event spaces as well as solving the most vexing problems when it comes to planning the perfect event.
To understand how Traube Tent company works and does business, just look at our customers. 88 percent of them have hired Traube Tents more than one time in the last five years. Our reputation is based on investing in the newest and most innovative tent structures, delivering customized solutions, and helping customers meet the most challenging event planning projects. Traube’s painless on-time delivery, set-up and tear-down is a reflection of our commitment to ultimate client satisfaction.
Traube Tent company is the #1 St. Louis tent rental specialist. Here’s why:
- Traube Tent is the regional leader in customer satisfaction.
- Traube Tent is the regional leader in installation quality.
- We are the only company that practices industry-exceeding safety and finishing procedures.
- We are the only tent provider in the region with five (5) Foremen who are safety certified by IFAI.
- Traube Tent is the regional leader in the quantity of tent installations and events served.
- In 2009, we installed 856 tents at 538 events.
- In 2010, we installed 1100 tents at 650 events.
- In 2010, Traube Tent installed over 1.1 million square feet of rental flooring. That’s enough flooring to cover the entire footprint of Busch Stadium.
- Traube Tent is the only tent rental company in the St. Louis region with on-site fabric maintenance and washing services.
- In 2010, we serviced nearly 80,000 sq ft of tents from competitors.
- In 2009 Traube Tent company installed tents in 17 different states including Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Mississippi, Texas, Ohio and New York.
Traube Tent also maintains exceptional relationships with hotels, private clubs, special event venues, wineries, breweries, city/state/national parks and many other special event locations.
“Throughout my career, I’ve come to know that I can’t get the same quality of products and service from other vendors. Traube is the only company I use.”
Director of Special Events
Saint Louis Art Museum
Top of the page
After decades of installing fabric structures as innovative solutions at construction sites, livestock yards, barge dry docs, airports, manufacturing facilities and many other industrial uses, Traube Tent formally launched the Traube Structures division in 2009 to deliver the same best-in-class products and services to the commercial and industrial communities as we have to the special events industry since 1938.
Traube Structures delivers customized temporary structures, tents, and permanent and semi-permanent fabric buildings. Traube’s enclosures are portable, scalable, engineered, do not require a foundation and can be used in limitless applications.
For more, visit the Traube Structures website.
“The Korte Company is a $300 million per year design-and-build firm with clients throughout the U.S. We’ve used Traube for more than 15 years and have come to trust them for their outstanding service, quality products and responsive installation teams.”
President & CEO
The Korte Company
Top of the page